Friday, March 7, 2008

Painting of a 10-Year-Old Pop Singer



This is a digital painting in tribute to the talent of Saveria, an emerging 10-Year-Old pop star from Canada. It is set to her upcoming single, "Unwillingly." Saveria can be seen on national television commercials for the Mini Pop Kids CD's, and sang the US and Canadadian national anthems for the Toronto Blue Jays.

I have to say this one was met with some extreme different views on Youtube. Some thought it was too "girly" and made some crappy comments about it. Two people even went to try and make bigoted remarks. But, I believe it is they who are girly-men 0.o hmmmm. I think it was they who tried to sniff one of their kind out. It is they who wear the little girly perfumes and put on lipstick in the mirror while singing Alanis Morissette to themselves. o.0

Then, there were the cool ones who just...kept quiet and didn't say a word! Then, there were the extra heavy metal cool ones who posted nice comments, and gave compliments on the vid. Applause, my friends. The girly men were taken by supreeze. :D

Obviously, I've been sleep deprived the last couple of days, partly because I've been putting this together. So now I must get some rest.

read more | digg story

No comments: