Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Adobe Photoshop Textures and Effects Video Tutorial 1 - Parchment

A few years ago, I experimented with Photoshop to try and make something look like an old piece of parchment for a website I was working on for my online comic books. Recently, I started a new site for my online comics, and finally found a solution. I created an Adobe Photoshop video tutorial showing how I made the parchment effects on my website. The website will be up soon, so check back to see it in action. It's at: http://realmwalkers.comicgenesis.com. Check out the video and let me know what you think!




View this video on MySpace, Metacafe, Google, Revver, DailyMotion and Veoh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice, was looking for a way to do this, and seems this will work well (in my old PS7 even).