Friday, February 15, 2008

Coloring With Tentacles










Tentacles. I need tentacles. Eight, to be exact. If I had tentacles, I'd get stuff done. Believe me, that's a fact.

Switching gears a little this week, I've been working on coloring 3 Witches pages. They're a bit rushed (I've been doing 2 a day when I've been off work), but I'm pretty satisfied with the results so far. I'm hoping to post a comic book coloring tutorial or video soon, so keep checking my blog for details. :)

The pages shown here are from my website, 3witches.net. It sets up the story for the 3 Witches' counterparts in the "normal" world, in the city of Richville. Later, they swap places, with the 3 Witches ending up here, and Sally, Jane, and Frances being teleported to Witchville, the 3 Witches' home. The comics will primarily be focused in Richville, with the 3 Witches having to adjust to a really f****d up world that has to rely on things other than magic. I may do a story on the richie girls in the future, one never knows.

Betsy, Tartella, and Gruel are loads of fun to draw, but these girls are almost as fun, so I'm hoping to leave room to tell a story or two about them.

If you have a blog, feel free to post these images and help me promote my comics, and my new online flash comic viewer, Comicvision.

--J.T.

No comments: